Our Client Commitment Guarantee
At The Jackman Law Firm, we view ourselves as a customer service business that just happens to practice personal injury law. When a client calls us, we understand that this is often the worst, hardest day of their life. We answer every call with compassion and sympathy. We listen and we listen some more.
Once a client becomes part of the firm, we treat them the way we would treat a member of our family—with compassion, empathy, and a total commitment to give 100% effort. We have a passion for helping and serving our clients when they need us most. We stay late and come in early to help our clients achieve the best possible outcome for their case.
We guarantee our clients that we will provide them with exceptional customer service.
The Jackman Law Firm’s Promise to Our Clients
When a client retains The Jackman Law Firm, we feel a tremendous honor and privilege to be able to represent them. We understand this is likely the most difficult time of their life. We make the following promises to our client when they sign up with us:
- We will always treat our client with compassion, empathy, and respect.
- We will always tell our client what they need to hear about their case, not what they want to hear.
- We will have exceptional, consistent communication with you. If you call, email, or text us, you will receive a response within one business day, but most of the time you will hear from us within a couple of hours.
- You can meet with the lawyer working on your case whenever you want, always within one business day.
- You will receive updates on your case one to two times per month and hear from your lawyer and case manager at least twice per month.
- You will have the final say on whether to settle your case or take your case to trial.
- You will receive a care package when you sign with us thanking you for joining our firm, a birthday card and gift and holiday card.
We Have Lifelong Relationships with Our Clients
When you become a client of The Jackman Law Firm, we are here for you for the rest of your life. While we take our representation of you very seriously and strive to get you the best possible outcome for your case, we often stay in touch with our clients years after their case settles with us.
We have clients who have become friends and trusted advocates for what we hope to accomplish in the community—namely, helping as many people as we can and helping the charities we support.
You Will Always Know What is Going on with Your Case
We are often surprised and alarmed at how many times we get calls from unhappy clients at other law firms who have not heard from their lawyer in months or even years. This never happens at The Jackman Law Firm. We guarantee you that you will hear from your lawyer at least once per month, and often much more than that. You will receive a call from your case manager two times per month to check in on you, to see how you’re feeling, and to see if we can do anything for you.
If there are any important updates regarding your case, we will call you immediately to discuss them. We will never ignore you or keep you in the dark as to what is going on with your case. Some cases can take many months, even years, to finish, and we promise that you will be with you every step of the way.
We will never talk in legal jargon to you, either. We will explain every aspect of your case in easy to understand language that anyone can understand, regardless of their understanding or experience with the legal system.
We are more than happy to communicate with you in the method that you prefer, whether that is over the phone, text, Zoom, or in-person. We are here for you, and we will do everything in our power to get you the best possible outcome for your case.
Call The Jackman Law Firm for a Free Case Review
To learn more about our firm and how we can help you, please call us. We will review your case free of charge, and we do not receive payment until we win your case.