If you were injured in a car accident and are looking to sue the other party, you’ve come to the right place. Every day thousands of innocent drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians are injured, even killed, due to the negligence and wrong-doing of an irresponsible driver. At The Jackman Law Firm it’s our job to hold the guilty party accountable for their destructive actions. As such, we’re a top-rated personal injury and car accident injury lawyer group. Call us today for a free consultation regarding your accident case.
We’ve represented hundreds of successful personal injury cases and specialize in car accident and car injury cases. Best of all, we charge nothing up front for our services. In fact, we won’t charge you a dime unless we win your case – which means you don’t pay anything until the court offers you a monetary settlement award for the damages you suffered.
LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP: A BRIEF HISTORY
For a free legal consultation, call 206-558-5555
Founded in Massachusetts in 1912, the year after a law passed requiring automobile driver’s insurance, Liberty Mutual Group has grown substantially over the past century to an employee population of over 50,000. The Company is now the fourth-largest auto and property insurance agency in the US, with full or partial ownership of various insurance agencies in international locations, including South America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Liberty Mutual has also grown through acquisitions of local insurance groups as they did in 2008 when they bought Safeco Insurance. With revenues of $39.4 million in 2017, Liberty Mutual experienced a decrease in operating income of -$434 million. However, the Company appears to be doing well overall as that same year they saw an increase of $142.5 million in total assets and an increase of $20.7 million in equity. They are ranked on the Fortune 100 list in the 68th overall spot.
Common Tactics Applied by Nationwide Claims Adjusters:
- Ask for your medical records to look for any previously existing conditions to downplay your injuries and minimize your settlement award;
- Try to persuade you to sign complicated paperwork designed to minimize your claim and payout amount;
- Rush you through the process, saying that they want to help you get your money as soon as possible, while what they really want is to pay you as low of an amount as possible – before you talk to a lawyer or have a full grasp of your injuries;
- Act very friendly and supportive to gain your trust, all the while not having your best interests in mind;
- Ultimately offer you a significantly lower settlement award than you deserve.
The beauty of having an experienced lawyer is that we’ve seen all these maneuvers before, so when we represent you the claims adjuster is less likely to even try these devious machinations. Having a skilled attorney is really the best strategy to obtain the highest compensation amount for your damages.