Seattle is one of America’s up-and-coming cities, home to Amazon and Microsoft’s headquarters. However, it’s also home to countless negligence-related incidents that happen daily––some resulting in severe injuries or fatalities. If you suffered injuries in a collision, fall, or another incident, you have legal options, including working with a Washington personal injury lawyer.
Jackman Law Firm isn’t a settlement mill. We don’t take on hundreds of cases, just to resolve them for pennies on the dollar. With our support, you get personalized attention from a Seattle personal injury lawyer when you need to secure maximum compensation for your injury-related losses, from medical costs to lost income.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Washington State
We advocate for victims of negligence. If another party’s careless actions or omissions led to your condition, Jackman Law Firm offers the support you want. For more than a decade, we’ve recovered millions of dollars for those who have suffered:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck collisions
- Pedestrian and bicycle crashes
- Premises liability incidents, such as slips and falls
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- On-the-job injuries, such as construction accidents
Our wrongful death lawyers offer a shoulder to lean on to families who have lost loved ones. With our support, you can focus on planning your loved one’s end-of-life celebration and being with your family. In the meantime, our lawyers aim to hold the negligent party liable for your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury lawyer serving Seattle, call 206-558-5555
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Take on Every Case-Related Obligation
Jackman Law Firm will manage your case, from filing the initial claim to distributing your settlement proceeds. Here’s a snapshot of the legal services we offer:
- We investigate your case. There’s no such thing as a useless piece of evidence. The more information we find to supplement your personal injury claim, the better.
- Our law firm proves negligence. To recover damages, our team must demonstrate another party acted without regard for others’ safety, resulting in your injuries and subsequent losses.
- Our lawyers file your personal injury claim. Often, we’re able to resolve cases through insurance negotiations. Thus, our team must understand the total cost of your damages, the accident’s effect on your life, and the liable party’s insurance policy.
- We communicate with the involved parties. It’s common for claims adjusters to pressure injured people into accepting low settlements. However, Jackman Law Firm’s clients don’t have to worry about that. Instead, we handle all communications with clients’ goals in mind.
- Our lawyers manage your personal injury lawsuit. Will your case go to court? Maybe. If it does, we can cross-examine witnesses, adhere to courtroom procedures, and fight for what you need.
You don’t pay anything upfront for our services because we offer legal help on a contingency fee basis. Getting our attorney’s fees is contingent on your case’s success, and you pay nothing if your claim doesn’t yield financial compensation.
Seattle Personal InjuryLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
You Want Compensation—and Our Personal Injury Attorneys Aim to Get It
A severe physical injury can cause you to miss time from work, need in-home assistance, and require extensive medical care. You shouldn’t have to take out loans or dip into your savings to pay for losses you didn’t cause. The liable party should offer fair compensation for your hardships.
We Intend to Recover the Cost of Your Economic Damages
Economic damages are the monetary losses arising from your injuries. We calculate these losses by adding up relevant receipts and invoices. We may also consult with professionals in your workforce and economists to arrive at a fair value.
Examples of economic damages in your Seattle personal injury case could include:
- Medical bills. We can seek total compensation for your medical expenses, including surgeries, medications, and hospitalization through a claim or lawsuit. We consult with your healthcare team to learn what anticipated treatments you may need, then account for those costs in your claim’s overall value.
- Lost income. As noted, suffering a serious injury may cause you to lose time from work. Our team can seek fair reimbursement for your wages, tips, bonuses, and employee benefits. If your condition will affect your long-term earning power, we can include that diminished potential in your case.
- The cost of anything you spend out of pocket. After suffering injuries, you may have spent money on childcare costs, in-home assistance, and other obligations. All these damages are recoverable.
- Property damage costs. For example, if you were in a collision, your car might need significant repairs, or the insurance company might total it out. We can pursue those losses from the liable insurer.
Our Seattle wrongful death lawyers could also pursue lost material support and funeral and burial costs if you lost a loved one to another party’s negligence.
Our Lawyers Don’t Forget About Your Noneconomic Damages
Unlike economic damages, noneconomic damages do not come with documentation like receipts. Instead, we evaluate these losses by assessing your quality of life, mobility, and estimated recovery period. Examples of noneconomic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
This list does not exhaust the compensable damages available to you. With our help, you could recover additional losses to those listed here.
We Have a Limited Time to File Your Seattle Personal Injury Lawsuit
Your case comes with various filing deadlines, depending on the insurer’s policies and what type of lawsuit you file. For example, you generally have three years from the date of your injury to file a personal injury lawsuit. If you lost a loved one, RCW § 4.16.080(2) also applies, giving you three years to file.
We must comply with this deadline, or the state will invalidate your right to compensation. Thus, the sooner we start working on your case, the sooner we can begin upholding these and other deadlines.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form
Exploring Your Options Begins With a Free Case Review
You don’t have to feel uncertain about your Seattle personal injury case. Our lawyers intend to do everything possible to recover fair compensation. We can discuss your accident, injuries, and legal goals during your free case evaluation. Call now to get started.