Your motorcycle collision happened in a second, but its effects could last the rest of your life. Not only are you dealing with severe injuries, but you’re missing work, losing time with your family, and feeling uncertain about the future. In a situation like this, you’re not alone. That’s because you have the support of Jackman Law Firm’s motorcycle accident team.
Our Seattle personal injury attorneys advocate for injured people. Relying on our resources and years of legal experience, we’re committed to recovering maximum compensation for your pain and suffering, medical care costs, and more. Call now to start your free, no-strings-attached case review.
Get Comprehensive Legal Support From Our Motorcycle Collision Lawyers
There’s a lot of work that goes into building a successful claim or lawsuit. First, we have to identify the liable party. Then, we need evidence to convince that party to settle an insurance claim. If all else fails, we may have to file a personal injury lawsuit and represent you in civil court.
You didn’t deserve to suffer a motorcycle accident, and you don’t deserve to deal with its stressful legal aftermath. That’s our job. With Jackman Law Firm, you can focus on healing while we:
- Investigate the details of your motorcycle accident
- Interview eyewitnesses and field consultants
- Identify and calculate your compensatory losses
- Negotiate a settlement
- File your claim and/or lawsuit
- Navigate state law
- Explain your legal options
- Handle all communications with the liable parties
How much does it cost to get these services? Nothing. That’s because we work on a contingency-fee basis. With this arrangement, you don’t pay anything for our help out of pocket. Our attorney’s fees come from the settlement we recover from the liable party.
You can learn about this arrangement (along with other aspects of your case) during your free initial case review.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accident lawyer serving Seattle, call 206-558-5555
We Encourage Promptly Securing Our Legal Representation
There are many time-sensitive factors surrounding your Seattle motorcycle accident claim. Two of those aspects are:
- Your case’s filing deadline. The statute of limitations, RCW § 4.16.080, notes that you generally have three years to file a personal injury lawsuit. You have even less time to file a wrongful death lawsuit––only two years. By retaining our help shortly after your collision, we can comply with your case’s deadline and pursue fair compensation.
- Evidence. Your motorcycle accident case needs evidence to succeed. Some forms of evidence need prompt collecting. Otherwise, they become unavailable. This information could include black box data, traffic camera footage, and eyewitness testimony.
Jackman Law Firm stands ready to assess your options and set your insurance claim in motion.
Seattle Motorcycle AccidentLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
Compensable Losses in Your Seattle Motorcycle Accident Case
The aftermath of a motor vehicle accident shouldn’t jeopardize your financial future or quality of life. You deserve to get reimbursement for each way the collision has affected you. Our law firm aims for a settlement that accounts for your:
Past, Present, and Future Injury-Related Medical Expenses
Auto accidents can cause broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord trauma. Treating catastrophic injuries can prove costly. Yet, we can seek financial recovery for:
- Ambulance transportation
- Physical therapy
- Doctors’ visits
- Assistive devices, such as wheelchairs
We examine your medical records, along with the details of your collision, to learn about your medical care costs.
Suffering a motorcycle accident could prevent you from working your normal hours––or even attending work at all. With our personal injury lawyers’ help, you could get compensation for your lost tips, wages, bonuses, benefits, and other sources of income.
If the collision caused you to suffer a disability, we can also pursue the cost of your lost earning capacity.
Property Damage Costs
We can determine the value of replacing or repairing your motorcycle and then compel payment from the liable party.
Your Out-of-Pocket Expenses
It can take months to get compensated for your motorcycle accident and injuries. In the meantime, you may spend money out of pocket on childcare expenses, transportation arrangements, and other injury-related expenses. Using receipts, bills, and other documentation, we can learn these losses’ values and pursue them.
Not all compensable losses have direct financial values. Some pertain to your quality of life. They include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Scarring and disfigurement
These losses might not come with receipts, but they’re still compensable. We learn their values by assessing various aspects of your situation, including your anticipated recovery period and missed time from work.
What You Should Do After a Seattle Motorcycle Accident
Your health is the most important thing you have. So, we encourage you to attend your doctors’ appointments, limit your physical activity, and follow your recommended medical treatment plan. This helps you reach maximum medical improvement and demonstrates the severity of your condition to the liable insurer.
Other post-accident considerations include:
- Refusing to give a recorded statement. The insurer may ask for a recorded statement, then use your own admissions to deny or undervalue your claim. Your Seattle personal injury attorney can supply the insurance company with the necessary information.
- Documenting your recovery period. Take photos of your external injuries as you heal. Keep a journal that outlines your daily pain levels. We can use this documentation to assign value to your pain and suffering. Plus, it serves as valuable evidence during negotiations.
- Considering legal representation. Take it from here: taking legal action on your own is the last thing you want. Instead of drowning yourself in paperwork and legal jargon, entrust your case to Jackman Law Firm. We take the outcome of your personal injury claim just as seriously as you do.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form
Call to Learn About Working With a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
There’s no cost or obligation to partner with our team when you call for a free case review. During our conversation, we can outline your options, listen to your story, and explain your next steps. As noted, the state limits how long you have to file a lawsuit, so we encourage you to connect with us as soon as possible.