As someone who lives in or near Seattle, you know driving is tough enough, what with the winding roads, narrow lanes, and density of traffic. Yet, when you got behind the wheel on the day of the collision, you followed traffic signals, obeyed the speed limit, and otherwise upheld your duty of care. It’s not fair that a truck collided with your vehicle, causing you to suffer serious injuries.
You have options after a Seattle truck accident, and one of those options involves entrusting your case to Jackman Law Firm. Our Seattle personal injury lawyers have years of experience navigating the claims process and recovering compensation. Today, we invite you to start a free case review and learn more about your options.
You Pay Nothing for Our Lawyers’ Legal Help
You’re in a tough financial spot after suffering a truck accident. You’re missing work, incurring thousands in medical bills, and still have to pay rent. On top of all this, you may have concerns about affording a lawyer. Well, here’s some good news: we don’t charge anything upfront for our help.
We work on a contingency-fee basis, so:
- You don’t have to find the money to pay retainers or hourly rates.
- We break ground on your personal injury case immediately.
- A pre-determined percentage of your financial recovery pays for our help.
- No awarded compensation means you don’t pay our attorney’s fees.
You get the details of this arrangement in writing so you fully understand our terms and conditions moving forward. Jackman Law Firm strives to offer honest, transparent legal service to everyone who comes through our door. We care about the outcome of your case just as much as you do, and that resonates with our services.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Seattle, call 206-558-5555
The Benefits of Hiring Our Seattle Truck Crash Attorneys
Navigating the legal system is the last thing you need after suffering severe injuries. Your recovery period shouldn’t be marred by uncooperative insurance companies, evidence-gathering, and other obligations. You deserve this time to focus on reaching maximum medical improvement.
When you work with a Washington State personal injury lawyer from Jackman Law Firm, you get:
- An investigator. Our team gathers police reports, medical records, accident reconstruction data, and eyewitness testimony to support your case. We also send a spoliation letter to the trucking company, ensuring that it preserves black box data.
- A negotiator. We’re proud that over the years, we’ve resolved most personal injury claims through insurance negotiations. This involves more than submitting your claim and hoping for the best; it requires our team to understand the liable policy, wade through low settlement offers, and fight for what you deserve.
- A courtroom advocate. Our truck accident attorneys can go toe-to-toe with the at-fault party in court if the insurer refuses to settle. We can file your lawsuit on time, present compelling evidence, and cross-examine expert witnesses.
Seattle Truck AccidentLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
With Jackman Law Firm, You Get Our Client Commitment Guarantee
To us, you’re not a statistic, and your situation isn’t just another case file. You’re one of our friends and neighbors who wants comprehensive legal help. With our personal injury firm, you can rest assured that:
- We treat you with compassion, empathy, and respect. This is a challenging period in your life, and we aim to make it as bearable as possible. You can trust your attorney to offer intensive legal support based in kindness.
- We respond to all messages within 24 hours. You should never feel uncertain of where your Seattle truck accident stands. If you ever have a question or concern, your lawyer is just a phone call or text message away.
- You get updates twice a month about your case. Our experienced team works to ensure that your case never comes to a standstill. We keep matters moving forward and keep you in the loop about it.
We Fight for Maximum Compensation After Your Seattle Truck Collision
Fair compensation, whether through a claim or lawsuit, should account for your past, present, and future injury-related losses. Financial recovery in your case could include a wide range of losses, including:
- Medical expenses, including transportation costs, surgery, physical therapy, hospitalization, and doctors’ co-pays
- Lost wages, tips, bonuses, benefits, and other employee-generated revenue
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage costs
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of consortium
- Anything you spent out of pocket
- Punitive damages (if possible)
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We fight for every dollar you need to rebuild your life after a motor vehicle crash. An experienced lawyer can share what your truck accident claim is worth when you partner with our team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form
Questions We Commonly Get From Truck Accident Claimants
Below, we’ve compiled some questions that we’ve received from others in your situation. They include:
What Injuries Let Me File a Truck Accident Claim?
If you suffered severe injuries that affect your quality of life, you can file a claim or lawsuit to recover various compensatory damages. Jackman Law Firm advocates for people suffering from these types of injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries, such as whiplash
- Internal injuries, such as organ damage
- Lacerations and avulsions
- Broken bones
Even if you don’t see your specific condition listed here, our legal team still wants to learn your story and explain your options.
How Long Does It Take to Recover Damages?
It could take weeks, months, or even longer to resolve your truck accident case. As noted, we do everything possible to keep your case moving forward, avoiding any preventable delays and obstacles.
How Long Do I Have to File My Truck Accident Lawsuit?
If filing a lawsuit becomes necessary to recover financial compensation, you generally have three years to file. Your filing period begins from the date of your accident, and it’s vital that you comply with this deadline. Otherwise, you could lose the right to seek damages.
Our team manages your case’s statute of limitations and its other time-sensitive aspects.
Begin Your Free Case Review With Our Seattle Truck Accident Team
The team at Jackman Law Firm is eager to learn your story and set your case in motion. Learning your options and holding the liable parties accountable begins with a free case review. Call now to secure legal representation in Washington State.