No Fee Unless We Win.
How to Increase The Value of Your Car Accident Case
If you’ve been in a car accident or any kind of accident with another vehicle, you might be wondering how to increase the value of your case. There are some easy and definite steps you can take to increase your case’s value. Here they are:
1. Call the police immediately and make sure you blame the other driver if they caused the accident.
2. Take pictures of your car’s damage and upload them into the cloud so you don’t lose them.
3. Go get medical treatment immediately. Ideally, you should go to the emergency room. If you can’t go the ER, you should see your doctor or a chiropractor.
4. Call an attorney as soon after your accident as possible.
5. Get your car into the body shop
If you follow these five steps, you will very likely increase the value of your personal injury case. This is important, more important than ever, because insurance companies are harder to deal with than ever and they are making it very difficult to get any kind of money for your case. If you do not get medical treatment, then it is hard to prove you were injured. In fact, the most important thing you can do is make it crystal clear to your doctor or chiropractor that you were seeking treatment because of the car accident.
It is common for insurance companies to try to blame your accident or injuries on some other event. In addition, if you file a lawsuit or bring a claim against the insurance company, it is up to you to prove your case. This means the burden is on you to prove your case.
Finally, it is so important to prove your version of the events by calling the police. If the police do not come to the scene, try to find a witness who saw the accident and get their name, number, and email address. Also be on the lookout for surveillance videos or cameras that might have captured the accident. These can be valuable pieces of evidence in case the other driver’s insurance company tries to blame the accident on you.
If you have questions, feel free to call us for a free consultation.
Jack Man Law FirmN/a
Copyright © 2022 Jackman Law all rights reserved.