An injury caused by a dental mistake, error, or negligence can leave you with pain and, potentially, disfigurement. If you or someone you love was injured by a negligent dental professional, our Washington personal injury lawyer will pursue appropriate compensation. We will take on the investigation, consult relevant experts, and even deal with the insurance company for you.
We never stop fighting for the injured clients we represent. At Jackman Law Firm, one of our team members will review your case at no cost or obligation. The evidence we collect will prove the dental care you receive did not meet the acceptable standard. Our Washington dental malpractice lawyer will fight to recover your dental bills, any related medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Call us today to get started.
Damages Our Dental Malpractice Lawyer Will Request on Your Behalf
Dental damage can have both short-term and long-term financial repercussions. Per RCW § 48.140.010, your economic and non-economic recoverable damages can include:
- Dental expenses
- Medical expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Lost earning potential
- In-home domestic care
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Disability or disfigurement
When we assess the monetary value of your case, we start by collecting dental records, bills, and any related medical documents. We also compile proof of your lost income and submit your case file alongside your compensation request and demand letter.
How the Statute of Limitations in Washington State Affects Your Lawsuit
RCW § 4.16.350 generally gives you up to three years from the date of the dental incident or one year from the date of its discovery to file your lawsuit. If the statute of limitations expires, you will not be permitted to file your lawsuit at all. If you do manage to file post-expiration, your lawsuit will be dismissed without its merits even being heard.
The best way to understand the statute of limitations is to let our dental malpractice attorney serving Washington handle it for you. We will review the circumstances of your case and identify how long you have to file your lawsuit. Our fee structure can help you avoid a potentially costly filing delay.
The Benefits of Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure in Washington State
When we accept your dental malpractice case, we extend our no-fee-unless-we-win guarantee. We take on your case at no upfront or out-of-pocket costs to you and will not expect or accept compensation unless and until we recover it for you.
Our legal service is risk-free—if you do not receive a financial award, you will owe us nothing at all.
For a free legal consultation with a dental malpractice lawyer serving Washington, call 206-558-5555
How Dental Malpractice Is Defined by Washington State Law
Our dental malpractice lawyers serving injured patients in the state of Washington are familiar with state and local laws that apply to your case. According to RCW § 4.16.350, a malpractice claim can be made against:
- A negligent dentist, orthodontist, periodontist, or endodontist
- An employee or staff member of the dental practice
Our team at Jackman Law Firm will prove you were a patient and that the dentist had a duty to meet the standard of care in your case. We will also prove the dentist’s failure to provide care that met the standard and that this caused your injury and resulted in financial consequences. Call us today to access your free initial consultation.
Examples of Dental Malpractice that Could Lead to Financial Compensation
Every adverse outcome from a dental procedure will not constitute malpractice or entitle you to financial compensation. Qualifying dental injuries can include:
- Defective dental products
- Failure to diagnose dental conditions
- Failure to obtain consent for dental procedures
- Failure to treat procedure-related complications
- Faulty or unnecessary root canal
- Improper anesthesia use or dosage
- Improper tooth extractions
- Lip, mouth, or facial scarring
- Loss of taste or sensation
- Lingual nerve injury or nerve damage
- Permanent jaw damage
Our investigation will prove your dental injury was the result of negligence or failure to meet the acceptable standard of care in treating you.
Washington Dental MalpracticeLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
Let Our Dental Malpractice Attorney Advocate for Your Financial Recovery
When our law firm accepts your case, we will consult dental and medical experts to prove the negligence that led to your damaged dental health. These experts also help define the extent of your injuries and the process of your recovery.
To strengthen and support your case, we also:
- Handle all communication related to your case
- Compile medical records and documentation
- Draft and file your insurance claim or lawsuit
- Clarify dental, legal, and insurance language
- Interview dental patients and staff members
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Explain what will happen if you go to court
Our dental malpractice lawyer serving Washington takes these and any other actions necessary for your case. While we fight for the best possible compensation for you, you can focus on getting better.
Why Choose Our Client-Oriented Team at Jackman Law Firm
When they share their experience with our law firm, previous clients leave reviews like these on our testimonials page:
- Brittany Parkhill: “To be honest, I don’t know how I even came across The Jackman Law firm for my injury claim, but I’m glad I did … made sure I got the very best outcome for my case and was fair and honest. I definitely would recommend him and his firm.”
- Shane B.: “Chris Jackman was my lawyer. He was extremely communicative, informative, and helpful with the case. He made me feel at ease with this situation that can be difficult and challenging. I am extremely thankful to have had an attorney who cared so much!”
Our entire team fights hard for the justice and compensation you need and deserve and to be a law firm worthy of your trust and confidence.
Get Help With Your Washington State Dental Malpractice Case
If you or a loved one was injured by a negligent dental professional, our team at Jackman Law Firm will help you build a strong case for compensation. We will investigate the dentist, consult dental experts, and build a strong evidence collection.
Learn more about how hard our Washington dental malpractice lawyer will go to work for your financial recovery by contacting our consultation team to get started today.