Despite the “share the road” signs and bumper stickers, many drivers ultimately choose themselves over everyone else. However, sharing the road is more than just being polite when it’s convenient—it’s actually part of upholding one’s duty of care behind the wheel. Drivers who steal the right-of-way, cut off bike riders, or assume the way is clear without looking don’t just violate etiquette rules. They’re negligent.
If you were hurt by such a driver (or even another bicyclist who failed to look out for you), our Washington personal injury lawyers can handle your accident case. Like anyone else on the road, bicyclists deserve damages after a negligent-related incident.
Jackman Law Firm seeks maximum compensation for your losses. We’re ready to learn your story and start your free initial consultation now. Call today to get started.
Our Bicycle Accident Attorneys Offer Comprehensive Legal Support
Our law firm provides a wide range of services that aim to secure financial recovery. Some of our services include:
- Investigating the accident, from reviewing evidence to interviewing witnesses to consulting experts who can reconstruct what happened
- Submitting your paperwork, whether it’s an insurance claim, a lawsuit, court documents, or other required forms
- Negotiating with insurers, reviewing their offers, and fighting for what you deserve
- Identifying and working within the statute of limitations, upholding your right to litigation
- Developing a court strategy for representing a suit, coaching you on what to do and say, and preparing for the other side’s arguments
These are the broad strokes, but a personal injury attorney from our firm can assist you with much more. Just let us know! Our representatives are always ready to hear from you, whether it’s our first time speaking or we’re deep into our work on your case.
For a free legal consultation with a bicycle accident lawyer serving Washington, call 206-558-5555
Why Hire Jackman Law Firm for Your Washington Bicycle Accident Case?
Our attorneys have worked in the state of Washington for a decade, helping clients recover millions of dollars in damages for their severe injuries.
With us, you don’t get lost in the shuffle—you’re already dealing with enough of that from insurers and liable parties attempting to pass the buck. Instead, we give you personalized attention.
During your case, you can count on us to always respond candidly to your questions. We discuss all your options and keep you in the loop on our strategies for handling your case.
You Deserve Trustworthy Representation
When you hire a lawyer, you have to trust them with a lot—your medical information, details from your personal life, and even your financial future. At Jackman Law Firm, we are very aware of this responsibility and do our utmost to earn and keep that trust.
However, as attorneys, we know the value of evidence, and you need some about us. To that end, you can check out our client testimonials to hear personal stories from people we have helped in Washington State:
- “From the first call all the way to my settlement, I felt like I was listened to and cared about. I was more than just a case… 10 out of 10 recommend.” – Ciara Gutierrez
- “I was really happy with my results. There was always someone who was available and willing to answer my questions. Would definitely recommend and reuse again.” – Jessica G.
We also offer free consultations so that you can get one-on-one time with us to learn more about our track record and services. During our conversation, we review your case and start planning your options, providing a glimpse of how we’ll manage your case going forward.
Washington Bicycle AccidentLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
Our Injury Lawyers Secure Damages for Bicycle Accident Claimants in WA
If someone’s negligence caused you to suffer injuries in a bike crash, you can seek damages in Washington State. That includes financial recovery for:
- Bills related to your medical expenses and rehabilitation
- Long-term expenses, such as in-home assistance
- Lost income for any jobs, from salaried positions to freelance gigs
- Reduced ability to earn an income due to your bike injuries
- The cost of repairing your property’s damage
- The pain and suffering you experienced now and in the future
- Non-economic damages, such as emotional distress, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life
- Reduced enjoyment of your life due to what you suffered
We can go over what you need to know about bicycle accident settlements when we review your case, including which expenses and losses to include. During our calculations, our bicycle accident lawyers break down your case to identify each bill, each missed paycheck, and each personal struggle.
Liability for Your Bicycle Accident Damages in Washington
The liable party depends on what caused your bicycle accident. We could seek fair compensation from:
- Insurance companies
- Passenger vehicle drivers
- Truck drivers
- Trucking companies
- Product manufacturers
- Property owners
- Government entities
We Identify Who Owes Financial Recovery
If you were struck by someone else, you can recover damages either through a personal injury claim or a lawsuit filed against them. If you crashed your bike due to something else, like a design flaw, faulty tires, or a poorly maintained road, you could have a product liability or premises liability case on your hands.
Sometimes, the question of who pays isn’t clear to anyone involved because everyone blames each other. A local government in Washington might deflect its responsibility for poor roads or signage by pointing to a driver who hit you. That driver’s insurer might claim you were at fault.
This is where our bicycle accident attorneys can help. We tune out all the noise and follow the evidence to where it leads. We then use that evidence to present a case to those liable. If necessary, we’ll file a lawsuit against the at-fault party or parties if that’s what resolves your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form
We Advocate for Bicycle Riders With These Injuries
If you suffered injuries that required medical attention following a bike accident, our attorneys want to learn your story and advocate for what you deserve. We lend our insights to bicycle accident victims who have suffered:
- Broken bones
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal injuries, such as organ damage
- Soft-tissue damage, such as torn ligaments
- Facial injuries, such as broken teeth
- Spinal cord trauma
- The loss of one or more limbs
Our wrongful death lawyers also advocate for those who have lost their lives in fatal bicycle accidents. Jackman Law Firm would be honored to take on your fight and secure the damages your family needs.
Let Our Legal Team Take on Your Legal Burdens
Since both bicycle accident claims and lawsuits have time limits, don’t delay in contacting us about all your options following a bike wreck. Our Washington State bicycle accident lawyers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, so you don’t have to wait. Call now.