No Fee Unless We Win.

Yes, you need to have a dentist who can make a report on the negligence that was or was not committed by your dentist or the professional who performed dental work on you.  So if an oral surgeon was the reason you were harmed, then you need to have an oral surgeon write a report who has reviewed your records and determined that negligence occurred.