No Fee Unless We Win.

Yes, you have two options.  You can either try to reach the driver’s personal assets, such as their home or car if they have either in their name.  Second, you can file a claim with your own insurance company, assuming you have this kind of insurance.  This is known as a UIM claim, which stands for Uninsured Motorist Claim.