You do not have to deal with the legal aftermath of a car accident alone. If you or someone you love was injured in a recent car accident, our Denver personal injury lawyer will take on the driver and their insurer for you. We will investigate and negotiate to help you assess and recover appropriate damages.
At Jackman Law Firm, we focus on monetary recovery for victims of negligence-based personal injury accidents. Our Denver car accident lawyer will represent you with honesty and integrity. We will also represent you at no upfront or out-of-pocket cost. Our guidance and support can help you start rebuilding your life.
Economic and Non-Economic Recoverable Damages for a Denver Car Accident
Valuing your car accident case can be more complicated than you think. Our car accident lawyer serving Denver, CO will calculate your economic damages. These are expenses that have or could come out of your pocket, including:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
Our legal team will request these damages from the at-fault driver. We will also collect tangible proof of intangible damages such as:
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish or emotional distress
Wrongful Death Car Accident Damages for Surviving Denver Families
A fatal car accident can wreak emotional and financial havoc. While you focus on taking care of each other, our law firm will help you recover wrongful death damages, including:
- Funeral, burial, or cremation expenses
- Loss of your loved one’s financial input
- Loss of your loved one’s domestic services
- Loss of consortium, guidance, and support
Leave the hard work and the insurance company to us. While we know nothing can atone for your loss, but we also understand your right to recover damages. Our team will support you through every phase of your case.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident lawyer serving Denver, call 206-558-5555
The Importance of Meeting Denver, Colorado’s Car Accident Filing Deadlines
According to Colorado law, there are multiple legal deadlines for filing your lawsuit that could apply to your case and must be met. In general:
- The personal injury statute of limitations for car accidents is three years from the date the crash occurred, per CO. Rev. Stat. § 13-80-101
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of a loved one’s demise, per CO. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 13-80-108
Our car accident attorney serving Denver, CO can help you understand the legal time limit and any circumstances of your case that could alter it. We will also explain when, where, and by whom a wrongful death claim can be filed.
Denver Car AccidentLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
The Advantages of Hiring Our Car Accident Lawyer After a Collision in Denver
It is never too soon to put our law firm to work on your car accident case. You should consider contacting our law firm to represent you, especially if your case is potentially complex. We are committed to providing exceptional client service, including:
- Around-the-clock availability
- Same-day responses to calls and emails
- Handle case-related communication
- Complete and submit all required paperwork for your accident claim or lawsuit
- Clarify legal and insurance jargon
- Provide ongoing updates on your case
We will also negotiate with the insurance company for you. Our team will weigh settlement offers and represent you in court if a settlement agreement is not forthcoming.
What Our Previous Traffic Accident Clients Say About the Personal Injury Attorneys at Jackman Law Firm
Our law firm is passionate about getting you justice and compensation after a negligence-based accident. Previous clients say:
- Jazmyn Garner: “After getting sideswiped my car and my own physical and mental state in shambles. I really did not know what to do … A friend told me about Jackman Law Firm … They really helped take a weight off my shoulders! Thank you so much!”
- Tiffani: “Mr. Jackman represented me after a car accident that totaled my car. He was very professional, responsive, and helped guide me through that challenging experience. I recommend him highly!”
Browse our testimonials page to read reviews from additional clients and learn more about why they recommend our personal injury team.
Defining the Negligence that Led to Your Denver Car Accident
You can recover damages after an accident by defining and documenting the at-fault driver’s negligence. To determine negligence, we prove its elements—duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. Our goal is to prove the accident would not have occurred but for the negligent driver’s actions.
According to Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) statistics for 2022, commonly reported causes of car accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Driver intoxication
- Road design
- Reckless driving
At Jackman Law Firm, we know the importance of identifying the accident’s causes and contributing factors. If one of these, or any other form of negligence, caused your accident, our car accident lawyer serving Denver will represent you.
Police Reports and Other Important Evidence in Your Denver Car Accident Case
Our investigative team will gather as much evidence as possible to support an accident victim’s compensation request. Your police report will include valuable information and details, which can include police diagrams and narratives.
Your case file will establish the negligence that caused the accident and its financial aftermath. It can include:
- Medical records describing your injuries
- Medical bills describing your treatment cost and plan
- Salary history records documenting your lost income
- Motor vehicle accident scene photos, injury photos, and video footage
- Lay and expert witness statements and first responder reports
Let our accident attorneys handle this potentially daunting process. Your personal injury lawyer will collect and organize your evidence before submitting it to the at-fault driver and their representatives.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form
Contact Our Denver Car Accident Team for Your Free Case Review
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident, our Denver car accident lawyer will help you pursue the at-fault party for fair compensation. With our guidance and support, you can hold the driver responsible for their actions and recover financial compensation.
Get started on the road to financial recovery in your auto accident case today. We provide free initial consultations and work on a contingency-fee basis, so you do not owe us anything upfront or out-of-pocket.