An Edmonds personal injury lawyer will seek fair compensation for a dog bite affecting you or a loved one. Dog owners and caretakers have a duty to control their animals and are financially responsible when someone suffers a bite injury. Jackman Law Firm is available 24/7, 365 days a year, and provides professional legal representation.
An Edmonds dog bite lawyer from our team will work to hold liable parties responsible for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. You can explore your legal options during a free consultation today.
Why Dog Bite Victims in Edmonds, WA, Choose Jackman Law Firm
When you seek a dog bite lawyer in Edmonds, WA, you should choose carefully, as law firms differ greatly in their qualifications and levels of service. We encourage you to consider Jackman Law Firm because:
- Dog bite cases are important to us: We intentionally serve dog bite accident victims. Animal attacks happen regularly, and victims should not have to lead their cases. Jackman Law Firm has the experience and resources dog bite victims can use to resolve their legal matters.
- We are familiar with Edmonds, WA: Our firm has helped many clients in Edmonds obtain the compensation they deserve. We know the laws and courts governing Edmonds, so we will promptly complete your case.
- We are always available: Our clients receive attentive legal service. Call, text, or email your lawyer anytime for a prompt response. You can also expect frequent case updates so that you will always know where your dog bite case stands.
- Our team will take your case to trial: Jackman Law Firm prepares each case for trial. While our lawyers will work to obtain a fair settlement, we won’t hesitate to take your case to court if necessary.
- We cover the entire cost of your case: Our team serving Edmonds requires no upfront payment from you. We will pay expert fees, filing fees, and other costs associated with your dog bite case. Our firm will only receive a fee if we secure your settlement or verdict.
Dog bite cases are not always easy. If you’re seeking legal recovery, you should have a law firm that will stick by you, fighting for maximum compensation regardless of how challenging your injury case is. Jackman Law Firm will lead your case from start to finish, fighting relentlessly for a favorable financial recovery.
For a free legal consultation with a dog bites lawyer serving Edmonds, call 206-558-5555
Recoverable Damages in an Edmonds Dog Bite Accident Case
Cleveland Clinic explains that infection is the greatest concern when you suffer a dog bite, and an infection can certainly worsen the effects of a dog attack. Even if you do not suffer an infection, your dog bite-related damages may include:
Pain and Suffering
Our dog bite attorney in Edmonds, WA, will consult a mental health professional to diagnose the effects of a dog bite, which may include:
- Acute pain
- Long-term pain
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety (including fear of dogs)
- Lost quality of life
We will value the cost of therapy, cosmetic surgery, medication, and other treatment you will need after a dog bite.
Our dog bite accident attorney will seek compensation for all bite-related medical expenses, including the cost of:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency room care
- Stitches and other types of wound care
- Images of injuries
- Any other bite-related medical services
The nature and severity of your injuries will determine your medical care costs. Our team will include medical bills as you receive them in your compensation case.
If a dog bite causes you to miss work, your professional damages may include:
- Lost income
- Missed bonuses
- Lost opportunities to earn promotions
- Diminished earning power
- Lost retirement contributions
- Lost fulfillment from working
The Jackman Law Firm team will total the cost of the economic and non-economic damages from your dog bite.
If your loved one suffers fatal injuries from an aggressive dog, our Edmonds, WA, wrongful death lawyers will fight for justice on your behalf. Recoverable damages in a wrongful death case may include:
- Funeral costs
- Burial expenses
- Cremation expenses
- Lost financial support
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Loss of spousal companionship
- Loss of a parent’s guidance
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
Losing a loved one is a tragic event that demands justice. The personal injury attorneys at Jackman Law Firm will not rest until we have achieved a just outcome for your loss.
Edmonds Dog BiteLawyer Near Me 206-558-5555
How Our Edmonds, WA, Dog Bite Accident Lawyer Will Help Your Case
A dog bite accident lawyer from our firm will oversee every detail of your case, including:
- Securing evidence: We will quickly obtain all evidence supporting your care for fair compensation. This could include prior incidents of aggression by the dog, witness testimony that a dog was not properly secured, and expert testimony about owner negligence.
- Identifying a settlement value: Our team serving Edmonds will identify exactly how much compensation you deserve because of a dog bite. This value will include any damages you could have, including pain and suffering and medical care.
- Negotiating your settlement: An attorney from Jackman Law Firm will negotiate with liable parties. We will demand that an insurer or other liable party provide the entire amount we seek. If they are unwilling to settle for a fair figure, we will take your case to court.
- Going to court: We will aim to settle your case because it is the quickest way to get compensation after a dog bite. However, we prepare each case for trial to avoid missing a step if your case goes to court.
Dog bite victims hire Jackman Law Firm because they want fair compensation for injuries, pain and suffering, lost income, and other damages. We aim to obtain the money you are entitled to.
Call Jackman Law Firm Today for a Free Consultation About a Dog Bite
RCW § 4.16.080 generally requires us to file dog bite accident cases within three years. We take this deadline seriously, as missing the statute of limitations could prevent you from seeking the compensation you deserve.
You can explore your legal options today by speaking with us about hiring a dog bite lawyer in Edmonds. Call Jackman Law Firm today for a free consultation.